Friday, June 29, 2012

Anthro Crochet Earrings

Hi Everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Anthropologie.  I love to look through their items every once in a while...mostly just to see if there is anything that I can try to make for myself.  Anthro is well known in the crafting world for having adorable items, but they are also notorious for their high prices.   

And while I was looking through the jewelry, I saw these


Aren't they cute?!  And hey, just $88.00 and they could be yours! 

Yeah, right. 

Look at how easy these would be to make!  Just a crocheted ball and beads!  I am SO going to have to make some inspired-by earrings!  Can you imagine making some in greens and blues?  So cute!  And am I the only one who completely loves the name?  Crochet Exclamations?!  Pure genius. 

Have a fantastic day!   

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I may have a go at those myself! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!