Saturday, October 20, 2012

Eli the Elephant

Hullo, friends!

So I follow Happy Together.  And it is like, one of my favorite sites, ever.  And when I saw this, that was totally set in stone.

Cutest. Idea. Ever.  I love that she used her daughter's idea and then made it with her--how sweet is that?!

So of course--despite my lack of sewing skills--I had to make one.  And I did!  Just this morning--it was incredible how quickly this little guy was made!
Say hello to Eli:



Such a cute pattern!  I highly reccomend it! :)

Have a wonderful day! <3

4 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest! I can't believe how fast you made him! I showed my daughter too and she was so excited to see a boy one :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for sharing the pattern! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohmygoodnes, how adorable is this little guy?! I love elephants!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!
      Thank you so much for commenting!
      Thanks! I thought he turned out pretty cute :)
      Agreed--elephants are adorable!

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!